.... as well as both > Eve blogging.
As is immediately obvious from the blog archive to the right of this post, I have not written a single blog for the entire of November.
A major event occurred for me during the month, so I had little time free to blog about Eve.
I came close to blogging about some events during the month, but each time I ran out of time, and the topic became too old or out of context.
At the end of the day RL is more important than Eve....
In my personal opinion that "view" is a primary attribute I like to see in all my fellow players...
After all, Eve is only a game, and the moment you start to take it to seriously, and let it impact on your real life, is the moment to "step away from the keyboard"...
However, that responsibility should not only fall to the individual player, but to also their corp, alliance, CEO, and fellow space pilots...
So for me, next time a fellow pilot seems to have gone to far,
- Should have logged off 12 hours ago (i.e. 11pm the previous night),
- Blown off a piece of work so that they could play Eve
- Not done something with their wife/girfriend/family to play Eve
- Too have taken something too heart that really doesn't matter in game
- Get too worked up and forgotten it's a game.
Tell them to talk to family, loved ones, RL friends, and focus on their work (be it their job, or education).
Eve is only a game, a beautiful and fantastic game.... but still ONLY a game.