Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts

To anyone that may be following my blog, apologies for the lack of posts over the last week or so.

Real Life has unfortunately once again taken over all of my spare time, and so time available to log into Eve has just disappeared.

That is not to say I haven't been playing any games (trust me I require it for my sanity).

Instead I have been playing Team Fortress as an ideal way to let of stress... there's something so therapeutic about imagining the other team being people you work for, and with. It is a bit harder to imagine a ship as a person you work with..... unfortunately.

While I've been away from Eve, my three characters have continued to train, and indeed one reached a milestone of being able to now fly three races up to T2 cruisers, as well as the appropriate T2 weapon systems.

It is interesting, the longer you play, and the more SP you have, it gets harder and harder to just pick a skill to train... indeed for my two mains I now find that the next skill i usually need, is a 10+ day skill, or in many cases 20+ days.

Anyhow, hopefully RL will quieten down soon, and I will be able to set aside the time you need for a decent Eve session or two....

~W

No comments: